documents, binary executables and source code for the public use
- Whitepaper: Open Source BI Framework OSBIF
- A summary about the Framework - updated regularly.
- CPM: How-to use, the GUI
- An overview of the tools to be used, the environment and many screenshots.
- Cockpit - latest release
- This release has some bug fixes within the charting designer, to encompass problems with multiple lines and elements. Pls. create a new directory, extract the files, start the cockpit after you have started the palo server with our database ccv28 or ccv30! You can start the cockpit by double click on the command.cmd file. Requirements: Java RE 1.5 Palo minimum Version 1.5 Database CCv28n or CCv30n
- Corporate Controlling Database version 30 - with periods for different fiscal years - so one company starts in January, an other in March, but Cockpit understands both, so its designed to work with one common fiscal year as in CCv28 or with diverging, like CCv30! Corporate Controlling Database version 30 with IAS captions, company and intercompany dimensions for using the P&L, KPI and Balance cube within the Cockpit. Please extract / decompress the file to your palo/data directory, so there should be a new data folder CCv30. After restarting the palo server, this empty database should be accessible with all the underlying data structures.
- This database is designed for multiple companies in mind for P&L, KPI and Balance built with IAS captions, local captions (like in Germany HGB/SKR), company and intercompany dimensions for using the P&L, KPI and Balance cube within the Cockpit. Please extract / decompress the file to your palo/data directory, so there should be a new data folder CCv28. After restarting the palo server, this empty database should be accessible with all the underlying data structures.
- Former Data Modeller now: Repository Manager
- Our Repository Manager encompasses the limitations of a MOLAP architecture by using a local database (microsoft access) by using the features of a RDBMS. Using the RM you may model your datastructures on the OLAP Server with mapping, referential integrity, consistency and manual version control of your cubes, dimensions and elements. The RM is used in our ongoing projects and will be explained to you during such an assignment. Feel free to test and use it!
- jpalo - Java API library tested for Kettle / PDI Plugin
- That's not the latest releaso of jpalo, but a working version for palokettle! The latest versions can be downloaded from: http://www.jpalo.com/en/products/palo_java_api.html
- Palo Pentaho Data Integration Plugin (palokettle)
- Latest version with several enhancements and bug fixes. Just download, extract and place it in your pdi's libext directory. Pls add the jpalo library from this website (older beta version of 2) as well. The Plugin does not work properly with the official 2.0 release of jpalo. Please do NOT use the lazy conversion feature, you will write anything than garbage to your cube!
- Master End User License Agreement
- NOTICE: BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING, COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, YOU MAY NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE, AND YOU MAY RETURN THE UNUSED SOFTWARE TO THE VENDOR FROM WHICH YOU ACQUIRED IT WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AND REQUEST A REFUND OF THE LICENSE FEE, IF ANY, ALREADY PAID UPON SHOWING PROOF OF PAYMENT. “YOU” MEANS THE NATURAL PERSON OR THE ENTITY THAT IS AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS EULA, THEIR EMPLOYEES AND THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS THAT PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU. YOU SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE BY SUCH EMPLOYEES AND THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.